We know technology took Gaming to a whole new level but one thing we may have forgotten was how great it felt to:
1. make that winning move with an actual Chess piece and shouting ‘Checkmate!’
2. put together a 1000-piece Puzzle and just looking at that wonderful picture in front of you
3. be able to use all 7-letters to play the longest word in Scrabble
4. build a real estate empire after landing in jail a couple of times in Monopoly
5. play your last Uno card while others are still thinking about their next move
6. shuffle cards and lay them down in place to play classic Solitaire
7. roll the dice and get the exact number of steps to finish Snakes and Ladders without getting bitten by the snakes, yikes!
Oh yes, nostalgia! We’re sure those ancient card or board games and puzzles are in there somewhere so why don’t you go ahead and bring them out! Have the millennials seated around the table or on the floor and get them to play too! It’s a perfect time to introduce them to these classic games. They may have missed that ‘generation’ but they shouldn’t miss the fun too!
#KendrickCoronaChallenge #KendrickRealty #LockdownTips #ClassicGames #CardGames #BoardGames #Puzzles