The other day, you had some ‘me time’, so now it’s your pet’s turn to have some pampering and extra attention.
Here are some ideas for you:
1. You can start by cooking or baking homemade treats for your pets! Let them watch somewhere nearby while you get busy in the kitchen to prepare something special for them.
2. If your pet has a favorite toy or game, then just play for a longer time today with more XOXOs for extra reward.
3. Since you can’t go out today and we think Pet Grooming Centers are mostly closed or have very limited operations, why not set up a Spa day where you do the full grooming on your own so you can spend quality time with your pet? If you don’t have enough tools or products to complete this today, you can also contact your veterinarian or groomer to ask for alternatives or ultimately schedule your next visit with them once the lockdown is over.
4. We’re sure you’d love to have body massages to let go of some of the stress brought about by the current situation, and we’re sure your pets would love that too plus extra cuddle time.
5. Play dress-up with your pets but this time, you should wear costumes too!
6. While you do any of the things in this list, you can also go for some ‘Glamour Shots’ to capture those moments - without the need to hire professional photographers. Most smartphones nowadays have great built-in cameras to help you get started with your Pet Photography journey. The trick is getting your pets engaged and then you can also have someone else help you with a camera on stand-by with click-ready fingers so great moments are captured.
#KendrickCoronaChallenge #KendrickRealty #LockdownTips #PetPamperDay