DAY 44: GADGET CLEAN UP
Most people nowadays are glued to smartphones because of the convenience it gives that makes life a bit more easier. But do you know that as much as you need to declutter your closet, you should also do the same for your phones? Now more than ever, you must have been using your smartphone longer than usual, and since it has been ‘working’ harder for you recently, why not give it some love and attention for today?
We’ve listed down a few tips to complete this task today
1. Back it up and move files like photos and videos to cloud storage
2. Organize apps and folders
3. Delete or uninstall apps you don’t use
4. Clear storage and cache - using your in-house phone manager app or by downloading a cleaner
5. Lastly, and probably the easiest task, is to reboot your phone. Do you remember when you last turned it off then on again? We figured most of you don’t lol, but no worries. We don’t judge :) Rebooting your smartphone is a good practice and you may want to do that often - maybe at least once a day before diving in and using it the whole day.
#KendrickCoronaChallenge #KendrickRealty #LockdownTips #GadgetCleanup
Leave a Reply.